Eden Ridge Acres is a small, but growing family farm nestled in beautiful rural south-central Iowa, in the gorgeously gentle rolling hills of the Warren County countryside.
Providing Des Moines and surrounding metro communities with a delectable pleasing array of dried-herbs, teas, and organically grown seasonal farm-fresh produce; fruits, veggies, fresh-herbs, raw honey & pasture-raised eggs, along with a growing selection of natural home goods and essentials.
For generations families have bonded at their tables with healthy and delicious farm-fresh produce. We want to help keep that tradition alive for your family. But we certainly understand, not every family can own a farm, but they can certainly have a farmer!
The way we grow food, from seed to harvest is founded on an organically grown philosophy that values a natural and healthy way of living – one that enhances and supports a healthy lifestyle for generations to come.
Dinners on us!FREE GIFT to farm-friend subscribers
Get one full-week of Farm to Family; hearty dinners planned for you! Displayed in a beautiful PDF printable format. This meal kit boasts of 15 tried and true family-tested, mouth watering printable recipes from the farm, along with a one week menu plan of those meals, along with an added bonus printable grocery list!
FARM FRESH GOODNESS
HONEY & JAMS
HERBS & VEGGIES
FRUITS & BERRIES
SHOP OUR ONLINE FARM STORE
IS OUR FARM A PERFECT FIT FOR YOU?
- You want the freshest heirloom, GMO-free food for your family
- You have great concern in how your food is grown and harvested
- You believe chemicals don’t belong on food
- You or your family are starting on a healthy food journey
Wanting to shake the hand of the one that grows your food
You fully embrace quality over a “deal” or bargain any day
Excited about having access to heirlooms and more unusual produce varieties as well as non-GMO traditional ones.
- You’re a from-scratch cook, or desiring to learn how
- You’re nerdy about timeless skills, or desiring to learn how
- You take precaution on what goes in and on your body
- Supporting your local community is very important to you
- You have a budding appreciation for herbs, and desiring to learn how to use them in your cooking, or for medicinal purposes
- You are a tea drinker or tea enthusiast (or coffee drinker, looking to expand your options and add variety)
- Sustainability, land preservation, soil and traditional farming practices are important to you