About the giveaway
Enter our ‘Fill the Freezer Giveaway’ for a chance to win up to $200 towards filling your freezer with our Eden Ridge Pastured-Pork! Almost half price!!
Winner has the option of choosing $100 towards a half a hog, or $200 to go towards a whole hog! Winner agrees to accept the $200 deposit towards the cost of a full hog or $100 deposit of half a hog for the March 22nd 2021 locker date. Upon receiving a meat contract – please fill out your meat cut option form (choose your cuts!) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winner is responsible for the remaining price per pound of the whole or half hog, whichever the winner has chosen. Hogs are priced $3.25 lbs. for half hog, or $3.00 lbs. for whole hog. Remaining payment is due in full, 1 week before the pick up date. Winner must pick up their packaged pastured-pork on the Eden Ridge Acres farm in Prole, Iowa. Specific date and instructions will be given.
Giveaway Entries (Use Giveaway Box Below to enter these!)
1. Give us a ‘LIKE’ on FB for 1 entry.
2. ‘LIKE’ us on Instagram for 1entry.
3. Refer a friend for 3 entries per friend who also enters!
4. Leave us a comment on our social media post: “Fill the Freezer Giveaway” (Facebook, Instagram or both!) Tell us WHY you should win $200 towards filling your freezer with Eden Ridge Acres pastured-pork! Tag @Eden Ridge Acres in your post. Please note: the comment must be ON our social media posts; it won’t count in the comment section of the giveaway area. Just mark “done” when you have left your comment on our giveaway box.
LEAVE COMMENTS HERE – choose one or both:
5. Join our farm-family email list here, for 5 more entries and than mark it for another entry in giveaway box!
If you have ANY troubles entering, please let us know immediately! email@example.com
Naturally grown pork
We believe what you eat does effect your health today, tomorrow and ten years from now!
Purchase Eden Ridge pastured pork from our family farm and you’ll also receive the reassurance and confidence that you’re making a compassionate, healthy choice for you and your family.
We never administer hormones or antibiotics to our pigs, and we make sure our animals are provided with nutritious complete diets and the freedom to roam. We use sustainable practices that ensure naturally grown, nutrient-rich, flavorful pork.